TENNIE & CO.
designs & illustrations
Designer. Tea Drinker. Big foot believer.
Welcome to Tennie & Co! I'm Erin, a designer and illustrator based in New Hampshire.
Living in New England means I get to enjoy lake life, mountain views, rustic farms, and towns rich in history--all of which inspire me. I love whimsical designs, vintage Americana, pastel colors, and believe you can never have too many floral printed blouses. You'll often find me enjoying tea on the porch with Seth and my two doggos.
Tennie & Co. is named after my Cherokee great-grandaunt, Tennessee Waters, who went by 'Tennie'.
a few facts
1. I collect Fire King Jadeite glass tableware
2. My favorite holiday is Halloween
3. I listen to Martin Denny when I work
4. Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday to design
5. I love little towns, vintage diners, and big white farmhouses